Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Korean song I like.....

Here is the Korean song. It might be called " If You Go" if I'm not wrong. The song shows the feeling of a man who wants to pay his life with his beloved one. But once she is going away from him and probably it is the last time for him, his heart is beating unusually and he makes this song for telling about his love-needing heart. To be sure just listen to this music and you'll feel his love.

Oh this song is also accompanied by my video which I show some part of my simple dance. Actually, I like dancing too and it becomes my favorite since I was young. But I never go training for time is not my side. O' damn me! by the way I have some more dance of my advanced level that I created by my own. Unluckily, I haven't had a chance to show it. Then just let a chance come and I'll show you guys. Don't easily believe me! Just wait to see it...:) Okie enjoy this one first go.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you gonna change the background. It looks more pro with white bg.

youngster said...

oh really, yea thanks...