Thursday, August 23, 2007

Along the way down.....

Well. recalling back to the time I visited Cambodia I was so excited that I could not find the right word to describe my feeling of that moment. Never in my life will I forget those kinds of things. But now I just put aside the happiness for a moment and am continuing my school work again. However, I still do enjoy the school life but I feel missing that happy time.

Yeah, at that moment of time, along the way to Siem Reap, I felt so high that I could write a lot of things down to picture all the views and everything which I could see and feel....but it's hard to think of what I should write. I remember one thing said that it is hard to think but when you think it is hard to stop. Nevertheless, on the bus, sitting near pretty Khmer girls:), I tried to write something down. I wanted to describe about this and that but there were many popping up in my mind. Luckily, I had a feeling to write one note showing a happy mind! It's just simple words. Here is it.....

Happy together!!!

When time passes day by day, you are still at the place I used to stay. And you know I would be so fine if we have time to see sun shine together. Feeling so high every time you stand near by me and talk to me, I’m not alone. Sometimes you make me laugh some time I do. We together smile so brightly. And we always try to do the best. You’re so special. We never regret what we have and still do what we get.

Coming home I never miss you cos’ I have a phone to send messages when I feel lonely. Feeling so high we say it together we are so happy. I love your smiles even though the sun doesn’t shine but I don’t care since I know you are what I have. Always be together and Always be happy!

Time we smile and time we cry together we never break till the end of our time. You have me and I have you. I need the sparkling bright smiles of yours. Just be happy together! We move along together. And without you I can’t go on any more.

2 comments:

Khemara Phoumirak​ ខេមរា ភូមិរក្ស said...

Hoo special man. Great from your. dun say it's an imagination. I hate the word of course.

youngster said...

hi dude, what made u feel it's an imagination. It is from my true true feeling...just write it down cos it so excited and it's combined with the emotion getting from all my traveling so far.....:) Hey hope to see good things from you, man. Come on try all your best, Hope u can complete ur mission soon.