Friday, November 16, 2007

Lovely Life Lesson!

If you are trying to show off for people at the top, forget it. They will look down at you anyhow. And if you are trying to show off for the people at the bottom, forget it. They will only envy you. Status will get you nowhere.

Personally, I don't like much about this kind of status stuff. I like a simple life but I'd prefer to think 'big' that is so called aspirant. Yeah I'm often convinced by the idea of an ambition which I and my friend sometimes talk about.

Well, this is a good lesson to learn. Do the kind of things that come from your heart. When you do, you wont be dissatisfied, you wont be envious you wont be longing for somebody else’s things. On the contrary, you will be overwhelmed with what they come back.

Should bear in mind that LOVE can make things possible.....

No comments: