Sunday, December 16, 2007

Country Song! Like it.....

I just listen to this country song called skin by Rascal Flatts.
This reminds me of something deep inside my heart not easy to fade away for there is no eraser to rub it out. There is only one thing that could be a better cure which is letting tears falling down silently with smiley, though. Take a deep breath and count how many tears falling down every second. But it is impossible to count it accurately since I feel so confused at that moment. The only resolution is I have to face with this and this and this and tell myself that I shouldn't be too foolish to play with destiny of life. I have to stand and to prepare for the tomorrow unexpected and unclear.
O' life you are the game I'd like to play. And how does it go? Yeah........

Enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song! But is the introduction above about yourself?

youngster said...

Yeah it's mine at some point in time.
But it's quite alright now:)