Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My ever first song I have written...Khmer version!

I have no experience to write a song; I just write what I feel it's a bit gone along with melody. It's not in standard. So if you dont mind, would you just give some feedback. Maybe next time I could get improvement to write good piece. This song with my own melody is like folk rock...i guess:)( no copy from other songs hehe...at least better than...)

ចិត្តអានាថា!!!

I សូរសមុទ្របក់ផាត់ដោយទឹករលក

ធ្វើអោយចិត្តខ្្ញុំនឹកគិតរហូត

ចិត្តដែលមម៊ៃហាក់បីដូចចង់និយាយ

រាល់ពេលយប់ថ្ងៃព្រូយខ្លាចព្រូយភ័យ

II វិថីជិវិតមាននៅវែងអន្លាយ

នឿយកាយនឿយចិត្តព្រោះគិតវែងឆ្ងាយ

ចិត្តដែលមិនសប្បាយលាក់ទុកក្នុងកាយ

ដេកគិតដេកស្តាយរិះរកវិធី

III ចិត្តអើយមានមូយ​ គ្មានពីរគិតវក់វី

គ្រប់ទិសទីអោយតែរស់ស៊ី

ចិត្តដែលលោភលន់ក៏លិចឡើងធ្លោល

ហាក់ពុះកញ្ឆ្រោលចង់បានភ្លាមភ្លាម

Chorus: ចិត្តអើយ​ ចិត្តអើយ​ ចិត្តអើយ

នាក់កំពុងគិតពីអ្វី ពីអ្វី​ ពីអ្វី

ហេតុអ្វីមិននិយាយស្តីអោយ បានច្បាស់…….

ប្រាប់មកបានទេ…… What the hell are you thinking of…..?

Repeat III and Chorus.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i promised to be the first person who comment this, tell the truth, i dont know how is the melody but i think the lyric is too simple, frankly, better use some special word, hm... dont know what to say, will tell you latter when we talk. Anyways, i really support you guys!! go!!! ^__^

Anonymous said...

i promised to be the first who comment this,hm... dont know what will the melody come out, but tell the truth the lyric is too simple, better use the special word.hm... i dont know what to correct it too, i will tell you if i get chance. ok? Anyways, you did a great job, so proud of you, continue and you will be best! ^__^

youngster said...

thanks for ur thoughtful and helpful comments! yeah i will keep it up lolz...

Anonymous said...

guess, who is me? hahah... sound so upset dol houy samuth!! just tell you the truth te na! i dont like fliting pp so, anyways... i really hope to hear your song some day. good luck to you!!!

youngster said...

okay, Hi to anonymous who visited my blog. If there a many ano. ppl, so how do i recognize u but sometime i feel i no.And I dont wana guess lolz cos maybe wrong but just keep it in my mind n heart...:P okie i no ur name may be beautiful as a rose so u dont wana tell right now.Kindly leave ur name phorng next time, so i can note it down my booklet. Dont worry it's not a LOVE note like Death note te:) okie hope to see u soon n pls dont try with my salty voice hehe....All the best in life dudes...

Anonymous said...

ho dear, your memories is too much far from good. how come you dont remember me? -__-" impossible!!! well, i may leave my name here, hope that you gotta feel better.should i introduce myself?
Hi m davy! m 19 and gotta be 20 in 20days.M a friendly and piggy girl, may i be your friend? -__-"

Anonymous said...

មាន​ចម្រៀង​សម្រាប់​ស្ដាប់​ទេ? ខ្ញុំ​ចង់​ស្ដាប់​​ទំនុក​របស់​វា ។

youngster said...

បាទ!​ កំពុង​កែរសំរួលវា​ មិនទាន់ហ៊ាន បង្ហាញ ខ្លាចខ្មាសគេ!!!hehe....

Anonymous said...

Hey dude.. so sad i can't read yr khmer lyric. Anyway, so happy that you've tried to make up yr own composition.. improve yr guitar hah. Gona meet up with u soon. We're together gona smash up the clowdy sky above our land. Cameor))) NO FAKE SMILE)

youngster said...

sure sth... I always practice my guitar everyday. I hope one day I can play it well, maybe asap....our songs gonna rock on lolz......