Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How to be Perfect?

What (the hell) am I not perfect in everything I wanna do? Do people always need to practice, practice, practice to get perfect. I want to do thing one time and then get it done well but I CAN'T,i can't, i can't. Like my study I want to read one time to get fully understanding but there is no way for me to do that. I keep doing it again and the result is still not good enough....what's wrong, what's wrong now. So let's say if I have a lot of work to do, then how can I deal with this? It sounds I can do only little in ma life. Damn me! Not only ma study but also everything in ma life is still getting gloomy. Life is too short and how many times do I have to practice to get the perfect things in my lonely life? I'm not perfect....Sigh....

By the way, let put it aside for a while. I feel that music could somewhat help us cure some pains in life. Let's enjoy! Here I introduce you one song called " Annie" sung by our famous singer Sin Sisamuth. But now I just modernized this song and I sing along with my salty voice. Please don't mind if any mistakes I did unintentionally.

No comments: