Saturday, October 6, 2007

Virgo?what's that......

Do you believe in Horoscope? I just wonder whether we could predict what is gonna happen in our life or not. I'm quite interesting in this topic for some time. Yeah, it might be something we should know. Today, and also on Saturday, I feel strange to pick up a book to read for some pages which is the scientific book. While walking around somewhere with my friends, who are old but you shouldn't confuse that they are old age ; they're just similar age as mine, i.e I am still young then we can say they're also young:), we luckily go to Border which is the bookstore in Orchard unintentionally. Getting into there, I pick science book titled Your Horoscope of 2008. I'm quite doubtful n curious about this and I want to buy this book for reading at my pleasure time but....isn't that I am too broke or what? Well, actually it might be good for reading if it is not probably true but somehow we can understand something. I will buy it one day.

About the book it's related to your astrology which could tell what type of the person you are and based on this the book tells you what happens in the year 2008 of your life. Quickly reading, I go to the page talking about my astrological sign. Basically, due to my birthday 27 August I am Virgo which is an astrological sign associated with the constellation Virgo. Under the tropical zodiac, Virgo is occupied by the Sun from August 23 to September 22, According to Wikipedia, Virgo is associated with purity and service. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a diligent, analytical, self-sufficient, controlled, orderly, and modest character. The Virgo person is practical, industrious, efficient, intelligent, full of sass, thorough, methodical, exacting, precise, detail-oriented, observant, work and service oriented, painstaking, pragmatic, discreet, health and cleanliness conscious, mentally active, and flexible. The negative traits of a Virgo include their insensitivity, constant criticism, perfectionist attitude, pig-headed nature, and their superiority complex.

What's more, in love, the Virgo person is pretty conventional, with refined manners and well-tempered displays of emotion and affection. It's important for the Virgo to feel needed by their mates. Outside of the bedroom is where the majority of foreplay is going to happen for this sign. Even though the Virgo won't express many words of love, they will show their feelings in the bedroom or other rooms whenever they can. They look for someone who can appreciate them and care for them. Also, suitable occupations are where analytical and practical, methodical qualities are needed; such as teaching, psychology, nursing and the health and hygiene sectors, scientist, accountancy, or jobs as secretaries or inspectors. Most Virgos go into the medical field.

I doubt again. Am I like that? However, at least it can tell me something that I should try to understand myself more n more. By the way, the book is impressive to me now. This may be my first time that I feel like the book. Is my curiosity bursting? Since I have been still staying with my dead foolish brain, I seem like I could not produce much more of any curiosity of mine. I am so dull. Hopefully, one day I could find myself to get out of my shell. This is tough or not? No answer yet? How long can you know? Does it depend? Wait, wait, wait, am I trying to be curious? Okay well, let me stop and go to sleep to get some dreams cos till now I dream a little dreams.

Just want to read books for some purposes at last :)

2 comments:

Absoluteme said...

Dun be so down man!! life is all about fighting either in a peace or aggresive way. We all know that. Yeah, this is life. Btw ,talking about horoscope, i was quite amazed that one day i was so down with many things and i accidentally give myself a click on Everyday.com in the everyday horoscope, and god it was just exactly what i'd been through that day . Really duno how it works either but m curious to know . Let's me know when u r master on it .

youngster said...

Yeah dude thanks for ur thought. Sure if i could buy the book n let's say I understand it well, I'll share you. Of cos we learn to share and share to learn isn't it? Well then keep life rolling.....